WHO WE ARE?
We are a Professional Development and Change Strategy Community, providing knowledge and skills with tools that help our clientele to imbibe values that make them good citizens, industry ready and able to practice any chosen career with the highest standards of professional ethics.
In the pursuit of overall excellence, we provide the following range of tailor-made services
Through our Moodle platform, our students have access to learning materials, assignments, projects and online resources.
IFEPS POLICY DIALOGUE
This is a platform for individuals, the academia and professional groups to engage in topical issues that will enrich scientific and cultural content in policies, to promote good governance and peaceful coexistence
IFEPS is a change strategy community, where students are supported in projects that enhance personal development, and coached to offer world changing solutions to emerging problems.
Educational Support Services
We offer career counselling, library services and family film theatre for bonding and family values
IFEPS is incoporated by the Coporate Affairs Commission CAC (RC 1007338) and approved by the Ministry of Education.
- To provide knowledge, ethical skills and competencies that help professionals to internalize the highest standards of business ethics in the practice of their vocations.
- To provide a platform for policy research where different professions and sectors train and network, to develop best practices that can be applied across all professions
- To facilitate programs and interactive sessions that promote the right behavioural conduct in the workplace
- To provide counselling and relevant educational support services to encourage and give assurances to children and youths to pursue their career with the right mind-set for academic excellence and global relevance
- To design and implement values-oriented programs that make positive impressions on children and youths, and develop their character for responsible citizenship
- To empower the public with the right information and orientation to generate adequate demand for transparency and public accountability
What they say
`` IFEPS IS ‘A LEARNING HUB’, with a TOTAL approach to learning activities, for all ages and all professions. We equip our students with knowledge, skills and competence for a life of finesse, a life that attracts because of the value added to it``
Dr.Mrs Uyim Akpabio, Executive Director IFEPS